Trade to Trade
We have a wealth of suppliers and services that we have built up over our 30 years of being in the trade. We offer a complete trade to trade service to help make your project run smoothly.
Are you an interior designer working from home? Are you a retailer with a client that needs a fabric that you can’t supply?
At Honeysuckle we run a professional curtain-making workroom Oakley. We specialise in making custom-made, hand-sewn, lined and interlined curtains, Roman blinds and window top treatments for trade customers.
We can all so supply loose cushions, bespoke bed covers and throws alongside a reupholstery service.
Honeysuckle can make up your design project from fabric either provided by the client or ourselves. We are happy to work with the measurements provided by the client or their curtain fitter, we are also able to offer a full measuring service.
To make sure that your project runs without a hitch Honeysuckle will supply all linings, interlinings and any other curtain supplies required for the window treatments.
Benefits of having a trade account
- Professional handmade beautiful curtains blinds and top treatments
- Over 30 years of experience in making and fitting curtains and blinds
- Your curtain or blind make up fully managed
- Full measuring service offered
- Full fitting service by our team of expert fitters if required
You must be able to supply the following before applying for a trade account.
- How long has your company been established
- Your company VAT number
- A current email address
- A website address if you have one
Apply for a trade account
If you are interested in our hand-sewn curtain-making services, then please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.